Friday, March 4, 2011

tugas b.inggris

1.Young deer ...
a. are called fawns
b. be fawns
c. is fawns
d. are fawns called

Answer : a

2. To score a goal in soccer you ...
a. must kick the ball
b. must kicks the ball
c. may kick them ball
d. must kick them balls

Answer : a

3. If it ... so cloudy, we would plan on having the fair outside.
a. was
b. was not
c. weren’t
d. had not

Answer : b

4. In most circumstances
a.the person that owns the property
b.can claim the rights
c.as money made
d.from drilling oil on their property.

Answer : c

5. ir.sukarno ... first indonesia President.
a. was the
b. became
c. were the
d. are the

Answer : a

6. If I ... your boyfriend, I would never let you down
a. Am
b. Was
c. Were
d. Had been

Answer: c.

7. My parents are ... business trip now
a. Have
b. having
c. Had
d. has

Answer : b.


8. Will you come to the meeting ?”
“If you come, I …..”
a come
b will
c do
d am
Answer: b

9. “If you took the clothes to the laundry now, they….
a has washed
b has been washed
c would be washed
d will be washed
Answer: c

10. “Your drawing was very good”
“ I could have done better. If I …more time.”
a have had
b had
c had had
d will have had
Answer: c

















1.I cant go to new found glory concert. My mother didn’t allow me

Answer : cant = couldn’t

2. Josh : I don’t like her cause she likes telling lies
Benjamin : he said he doesn’t like her cause she liked telling lies.

Answer : doesn’t = didn’t

3.I tought he is a loyal boy. The fact he’s a playboy.

Answer : is = was

4. Receptionist : Good Morning, Tangkuban Hotel. May I help you
Guest : Good Morning, I reserve a single room, please.
Receptionist: When would it be ?
Guest : From July to July, 10
Answer: c would

5. Andi : Do you know the man whom will lead the marketing department ?
Doni : Sure, she is Ms. Janet from Surya Kencana, Co.
Answer: whom

6. My house has lovely garden who I bought last month
Answer: who

7. The man whom is wearing a blue the is a bank manager.
A B C D
Answer : b) whom

8. Tia is older as Mawar home’s
A B C D
Answer: c) as

9. Siti is the younger than Lina
A B C D
Answer: b) the

10. I is going to watch the news. (future tense)
A B C D
Answer : a) is = am

11. Would you like to coming to my birthday party?
A B C D
Answer: c) coming

12 . She sweeps the floor yesterday Simple Present Tense)
A B C D
Answer : yesterday = every day

13. The sun sets in the east ( Simple Present Tense)
A B C D
Answer : the east = the west

14.The Dahlans had been live in depok ( Past Perfect Continuous tense )
A B C D
Answer : c) lived = living

15. Next july, Ririn will have graduating from SMA 88 jakarta ( Future Perfect Tense)
A B C D
Answer : d) graduating = graduated

No comments:

Post a Comment